A two-day event, NAVIGATE is held annually in Boston, MA. Along with talks, discussions, and roundtables from industry experts, the conference also features an upscale dinner banquet, entertainment, and opportunities to interact with the team at Cognition. Attendees also have close access to the iconic sights and culture Boston has to offer. As an opportunity for both professional development and leisure, NAVIGATE has something for everyone.
Cognition’s user community leads the vast majority of talks and discussions at NAVIGATE. This allows community members more time to interface about shared experiences, challenges, and successes in navigating life science product development and leveraging the Cockpit Platform.
Examples of past talks and presentations include:
- Executing Human Factors Engineering in Cognition Cockpit
- Workshop: Using Cockpit to Merge Risk Management and Product Requirements
- A Holistic Risk Management Approach to Satisfy All Relevant Standards
- Medical Device Remediation Projects, Risk Management, and Cockpit
- Integrating Systems Engineering and Human Factors in Cockpit
Lighthouse Awards & Dinner Banquet
During the annual NAVIGATE conference banquet, Cognition presents its Lighthouse Awards. Meant to recognize users’ hard work and outcomes realized while leveraging Cognition’s products and services, the awards are merit-based and voted on by the Cognition crew. Award categories include:
- Most Active User Base
- Cockpit Champion
- Most Inventive Template(s)
- Navigator Award
- Most Sophisticated Cockpit User