Companies need a Single Unified Model that handles all of it – a system for capturing, tracing, and managing all the product development data of their world.
The Cockpit™ – a Web 2.0 Enterprise System
- A Unified Model for your PDP
- One environment
- One database
- One user interface
- One price
- One installation (lean Web deployment)
- One partner for training, support, IT
- One system that combines:
- VOC Management
- Requirements Management (INCOSE)
- Risk Management
- Test Management
- Critical Parameter Management (DFSS)
- Meeting and Action Management
The Unified Model brings three main breakthroughs:
- Everything is connected
- Everything is templated
- Everything is indexed
Cockpit Templates are dynamic documents with embedded process steps that guide engineers through Product Development deliverables. As you use the templates, your product data is being captured and a Unified Model is being created.
How do templates help me get from "customer needs" to Launch?
- Templates distill best practices into TurboTax-like process steps.
- Producing standardized deliverables from project to project.
- Product data flows from one template to the next, resulting in improvement to efficiency and user adoption.