Not everyone involved in your design & development process can be a risk expert, but everyone will suffer if you fail to manage risk. Cockpit demystifies risk management by integrating risk elements with your end-to-end work process and providing customizable structured worksheet formats based on traditional risk management approaches like FMEA, Hazard Analysis, etc. The templates are straight out of the guidebooks and can be customized to match the unique QA, regulatory, and product type needs of your business.
A few key distinctions of Cognition Cockpit include:
- Risks, V&V and Requirements are all handled in one system; no integration is needed.
- Users can actually see traceability and interactions of customer needs, requirements, risks, causes, mitigations and tests.
- The Cockpit follows Industry Standards directly.
- Cockpit offers default formats for FMEA Tables, Hazard Analysis, etc. The templates are straight out of the standards guidebooks, so you don't miss anything.
- Customization of the Cockpit is Easy.
- Severity levels, Probability levels and Detection levels are defined by YOU to match your internal standards.
- You don't have to give up your current risk score management look & feel, Cockpit can replicate almost any document approach in a more elegant but still familiar way.
- Optional Complexity - You can turn on and off complexity of data to match the needs of your team at any given point in time. Do you want to include mitigation details at first? Do you use detectability? Turn them on/off with the click of a button if you think they'll overwhelm your team.
- Cockpit allows unlimited levels of FMEA flowdown.
- If you want, you can capture the multiple levels to your design or process breakdown and see the flow of cause and effects.
- Cockpit is continually creating libraries of Failures.
- As you go, the system is building a complete library of failure modes for each component, which is used throughout your additional work.